Sunday, April 19, 2009

Butterflies and Sunburns...


Butterflies and Sunburns.. I love them both..
as you can see from the photo, I got some pictures of a gorgeous butterfly that decided to come by for a visit.. We have lots of butterflies here. especially during the summer months. this one and the Black with blue (where the yellow is on this one) are my favorites. If you hold really still they will sometimes land on you.. fun..
the past two days have been warm.. 82, and sunny. I am now boasting my first sunburn of the year. Not the kind that fries me to a crisp.. not yet anyway.. just a nice red color.. so I'm not so pasty white.. LOL I have been waiting patiently for a good sunburn.. now for the burn to turn darker.. I don't really tan.. but, the sunburns will get kind of brownish looking..
a dear friend once told me that fat always looks better Tan.. I totally agree.. wish I could do tanning booths.. I did once.. I am on meds that make me break out in hives.. grrrr.. so no tan for me.. Husband is the lucky one.. part Cherokee Indian.. He tans if the lights in the house are bright.. I'm so jealous.. It's raining today. but I'm looking forward to a few more Sunburns next week.. and butterflies...