Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wed. May 12th.. I'm BACK...

I finally made my way to the computer.. LOL actually I was out here yesterday. I spent a few hours trying to catch up on the fb stuff. I paid for it last night.. swelling and pain.. so today will be less time.. and I will have to elevate. I have a plastic storage box I'm using right now. We'll see how this works..

I just loved the Day in the Life series from the past week. I took pictures on Tuesday, technically day 8.. and on wed. day 9.. I'm going to post a few from Tuesday cause I like 'em.. and I'm going to add wed. It was Box packing day and it was a lot of fun.

My surgery went well. I have a lot less pain this time. I'm trying to keep it moving. Stitches will come out on Friday. I'll get the low down then. Apparently the Dr. couldn't wake me up after surgery. I could hear him calling my name, but just couldn't respond. LOL
hope you are having a great week..