Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Day in the Life: Day 7- Monday...

I can hardly believe that an entire week has passed already.


If you read one of my posts about going to the Doctor or for tests back in Feb. you will see that I'm back. My blood pressure meds are not working well. I'm to tired all the time. So we talked and have adjusted the meds. So this is how the day begins.



I told you all about the Pink exam rooms. As you can see, this is the section of the office where the Blue rooms are. hmmm didn't realize that before. I told the nurse that I wanted the girl rooms, she looked at me as if I had just escaped from the local loony bin. I laughed and she left.




Remember that there are some really great posters and other stuff in the room to entertain you until the Dr. can get to you.



Here are some other things you can entertain yourself with. I love the gloves, and the tongue depressors. I was sorry to see that the depressors are now sealed in sterile packs. kind of sad, but more sterile. Probably a better way to go if you want to avoid germs.



This is a dear friend of mine, Juanita. She works in the lab and draws blood. I'm so glad she works at our office. I have very difficult veins to work with. She never has any problem. She is getting ready to draw my blood now.. she makes it much easier to tolerate.




After the Dr.'s office, my friend Connie and I decide to head to Sam's to shop. I thought lunch would be good, so did she. We went to this delightful little place and had wonderful sandwiches.



Then it was on to Sams. I love to look at Sams.. I buy stuff, but I still love looking at everything. I stocked up on some stuff so that hubby will not have to try and go to the grocery store. He doesn't do well at the store. He hates going to the store so would go to the local convenience store and pay lots more just so he doesn't have to go to a big store.



This is one of my Bessies.. This is Connie. We've been friends for longer then I can remember. Our husbands worked together at GM for years. We have a lot in common. She is a great friend. the kind I wish everyone had ...



A few shots inside. The size of Sams stores just amazes me.

After shopping we usually stop here and get a drink and a dog, or pizza. Since we ate lunch today before shopping, we just got something to drink.


This is the pot of chili I made to have for supper... It was wonderful.. then as usually off to the computer to check my fb. play the games.. and then off to bed...