Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Am Taking Pictures, Really I Am...


I am taking pictures for the Day In the Life series.. Really I am.
I have had a busy few days.
  • a big graduation party/surprise proposal for a niece
  • Dr.'s appts,
  • hair appts,
  • shopping,
  • errands,
  • bill paying,
  • and a major Room Cleaning, organizing, condensing, and tossing event.
I am also having knee surgery on Thursday this week. so I have a list of things that I must to do by wed. night..
  • Clean the house, Really well, just in case someone wants to come over and visit/entertain me.
  • do up all the laundry, and Change all the bedding
  • make up some food for hubby to eat until I can stand long enough to cook. (hopefully only a few days)
  • run some more errands. (I thought I was done)
  • finish paying the bills. (I am never done)
  • I need to find my books (the ones I've been planning on reading, I need to dig out the extra pillows (elevate, elevate, elevate), I need to find all my jammies, and dig out all my loose fitting sweat pants, shorts, etc.
  • I need to find my ice packs
  • I need to decorate a bulletin board at Church and give my "Silent Auction" items to the Youth Teachers. Our Youth aka: Students, are going on a Mission trip this summer and they need to raise money for the trip.
  • I also need to get on fb and gift all my farmville and mafia wars buddies.
  • I also need to accept over 100 gifts from those same buddies. I don't think I'll have time. I think I may just forget it.
  • Wow, I just remembered I have a "New" adopted Soldier and I have to make his fudge tomorrow. (We had some folks donate fudge making kits and I brought one home to make it up for some of the boxes we will be packing this week)
So as you can see I have a lot to get done, and a short time to do it. I do multi-task a little, so hopefully I can do laundry, clean, and accept/send gifts in between washing dishes, making up some food/goodies for hubby, and setting up my activity/recuperation area.

Tomorrow I'll get the Sunday/Monday Day in the Life post done. I am going to cheat and do WED. again. I am packing boxes on wed. night and I'd like to show you what I do.
have a great night, and I'll see you tomorrow.