Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Extra "Day in the Life" Fun Fotos..

Tuesday... The fun never ends.... I continue my mad cleaning spell. I'm not sure how long it will be until I can bend, scrub, and clean stuff, make beds ( I have one I wrestle with for 20 minutes to get it made up), cook, carry, etc.. so literally until Thursday morning I was trying to make sure all the big stuff was cleaned or at least wiped off.

My biggest chore of the day is Laundry. loads and loads of it. Now, you may ask " Karen, uh there are only two of you, so why all the laundry?" simple, I put it off, then decided I needed to finish washing all the doilies, bedding, blankets, summer clothes, etc. that I didn't get earlier this spring.

A few of my favorite laundry aids.. that and I just love the color... I am so into color. I'm so glad God made our world so full of color..

Hubby allowed another trip to the pizza parlor for supper. He really is a good guy. I was so tired and still trying to make lists of things that had to be done... Hungry Howie's was the place.. It was wonderful.. I even saved some for my "after surgery" snack...

This is one of my favorite fotos.. Rosie is waiting for Daddy's attention. I think he has a snack that she is longing for, or she is ready to head outside and see if she can chase off those squirrels.. she hates them..
That is a picture of total devotion, and unconditional love...