Friday, April 22, 2011

Water Pressure, It's A Beautiful Thing...


  I had to laugh when I saw the photo above. A little much on the high pressure side, but wow, I bet it felt good as long as he can breath. (giggle) 

The new pump is in. We have water pressure. Not as much as I would like, but more then we had. 
Husband is afraid to turn it up to much. Our pipes are old. Older then us, and that's old. 
He's afraid if we get to excited about the water pressure the old pipes will blow into pieces. 
NOT GOOD

So for now I'll be happy with having water, and more water pressure then we had. 
I turned on the shower tonight and was amazed. I've never seen it so beautiful. Water was actually shooting out of those little holes. I was amazed. I normally hope for a fast drizzle. I'm a bubble bath kind of girl, but I do like the quickness of a shower. 

Now that I have water pressure, I may just do a little more showering. 
Did I tell you that water is shooting out of those little holes? 
Amazing.. 
Yep, Water Pressure, It's a beautiful thing.