Monday, April 18, 2011

The Un-Color Of Spring.. White

Snow Yet Again... 

I've been reading posts on my facebook this morning. Most from here in Michigan are decrying the Surprise snow we got last night. It's still snowing. Husband, who never takes photos. Wanted to take this one. The poor little daffodils were just starting to open up and say hi. Then Snow AGAIN. 

My Cuz Sharyn's post reminded me that a week ago this past Sunday it was 80 at her house. It was almost 80 here. Then Snow AGAIN. 

I have Therapy today. I'll have husband drive me. why? Because it Snowed AGAIN.

The only White I like to see in the Spring is when it's floating across the sky big and puffy as a cloud, or when it's on an Easter Lilly, My precious little snowbells, or baby's breath. 

Snowbells 

But I won't see those things. Why? 
Because it snowed AGAIN...