Friday, April 22, 2011

Amazing Love...

  
Today is Truly an Amazing Day.. 

Today I am reminded of a Savior who poured out Love and Mercy for all of us.
 His "I Love You" written in Red. 
I am still so amazed that Jesus Christ loved me and died for me. 

That is Amazing Love.

A friend sent this to me this morning. It's from the Movie "The Passion" 
I never really realized the sheer pain and agony Jesus endured those last hours.
I can't imagine the Love, The Strength, The Determination, The Amazing Love 
it took to endure. 

I believe the Angels, each one, waited for Jesus to utter the word. 
They would have saved Him, They would have killed every living thing if given the word.. 
They would have taken Him to heaven the easy way. 
They waited, but the word never came. 
God had another plan, another Purpose. 
It all depended on Jesus and His Amazing Love for us. 

The Bible says that the Angels look upon Salvation, Jesus' death on the Cross for us, 
and marvel. They don't understand it. 
I know I don't. I can't even begin to comprehend that kind of Love. 
That Amazing Mercy and Grace. 
That Amazing Love. 

Today is an Amazing day because 2011 years ago on an afternoon
much like this one. 
Christ died for me and for you. 

He Loved
He Endured, 
He poured out His own blood so we could spend eternity 
with God. 

That is Amazing Love... 

"Amazing Love"
I'm forgiven, because You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I'm alive and well, Your Spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be
That You my king would die for me?
Amazing love, I know it's true
And It's my joy to honor You
In all I do I honor You

You are my king, You are my king
Jesus, You are my king, Jesus, You are my king