Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Join Me For "A Week In The LIfe" project...


I was checking out my cousin Sharyn's Blog this evening and found a project that she is participating in this week. She is doing a " Day in the life of" or a "week in the life of "... It's a great idea. Get a camera and take photos of your day. Ya, I know, if you are like me you are thinking. I don't do anything interesting enough to take photos and journal about it.
Well you do. It's your life. You can find the idea here.. http://networkedblogs.com/3ieeP

Sharyn has a great blog that you will love following if you enjoy family stuff, scrapbooking, card making, photography, etc.
The inspiration is from a favorite blog of hers and you can get all the particulars in Sharyn's post.

I'm going to try it. It may be interesting as suggestions for photos are of your house.. (no way till I've spent a month cleaning it first), well maybe I could let you see parts of it... very small parts. Then basically you take photos of your daily routine. If you have kids, wake-up, breakfast, drive to school, day-care, work. Lunch, kids, hubby, workout, grocery shopping, cleaning, dishes, cooking, laundry, etc.

Well, you say, I'm single and just work, well what about your day. Work, commute, job, fellow employees, what do you do after work, read, movies, dinner, out with friends, Church activities, etc. you have a life too.

If you are a Senior or retired, you have a life too. What are you doing different from your working life, time you wake up.. LOL NO Way am I showing you that. pets, projects, gardening, cooking, Dr. Visits.. LOL just kidding, but if you have a Dr. visit why not document it. You may want to leave out photos of exams etc.

You will find there are great tips on jotting down notes for the journaling part of it.. and There are even tips for saving bits of things for the pages too.

I'm going to post a few of the pictures here each day, and tell you what my day entailed. It may be kind of interesting as I have some stuff to do this week. Lunch with a friend, breakfast with one of my Marines.. I'll even be cooking wed. night supper at Church.. so it may be interesting for me.. and for you.

Why not join me. It will be fun and you can tell me all about what you are doing. If you have a blog post the photos and make sure you leave the link for us to see. I can't wait. I better charge my batteries. It's gonna be a fun week..