Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Day in the Life: Tue. pt. 1

My Day starts with opening the curtains in the kitchen I want the light to come in and shine on me...


My next task is to take our two little girls out to potty. This is Sissy. (they are JackRats, Jack Russell terriers/rat terrier mix) Rosie had to go so bad that the only photo of her I got she was already going.. well, we just deleted that one.. you will see her later.. this is not the only trip we take "outside".. hubby takes care of the running them in and out.. :-)


Next We watch the morning News. Usually I get the TV on about 9:oo, so we have to watch CBS.. catches us up on the events of the day...


These are the Tomato plants I got this weekend. They are going crazy. I turn them and will put them out when the weather warms enough. I turn them toward the light.. and water them if they need it..
Posted by Picasa