Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Day in the Life: Tues. pt. 6...

OK, back to the kitchen. I cooked supper. We had Salad, cube steaks, baked potatoes, and Lemonade. It was good. Hubby really likes the cube steaks. I roll them in flour that has garlic, salt, pepper, and a few other spices like onion powder in it.. and fry in about a Tblsp. of oil. yummy goodness..


I look out this window in the kitchen a lot during the day. The sun is starting to set. I wish I had a good place to take a photo of it. The house next door's former owners added on, so basically now when I look out this window, all I can see is their house and the deck. nothing else. oh and our trailer.

As some of you know I'm a huge snack eater. My downfall especially these days when I have decided I need to lose weight. We watch Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights (until LOST comes on) I have to eat. We eat and talk about how we need to lose weight. Please tell me that we are not the only people who do that. I have improved my snacks. Jillian and Bob would be proud.


This is our other little girl Rosie. She is waiting for a treat. I keep them in by the computer. The girls get treats first thing in the morning and before they go to bed. Sissy knows if she cries long enough I'll give her another one. Rosie can hear the treat bag rattle from a mile away. she shows up and will sit up pretty for a treat.. that's it. she refuses to do any other tricks. She has informed me that she doesn't want a treat bad enough to humiliate her like her sister does.. Sissy will lay down, sit, stand up pretty etc.
Posted by Picasa