Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Day in the Life: tues. Pt. 4

This is a picture of me and Cindy outside of Logans Roadhouse. It turned out really good. There was a first one, that well, you could see inside my nose.. not pretty.


Cindy's hubby had brain surgery a week ago. It was a real miracle. There have been some complications that were unexpected. Mark is in the hospital in rehab. I went today. It's amazing how God has brought him from paralysis on one side, to moving his arm and leg. There is progress everyday. God is Good.. After lunch with Cindy, I went to visit him.


As you can see this photo is not to good. LOL I told him about my Day in the life series and he said it would be OK to include a photo of him. He is an amazing man. Still laughing and knowing that God will get him through all of it...


This is another photo of Mark. He was down in therapy when I visited. That is really a car in there. It's cool. The participants work on getting in and out of it. A great thing to know so you don't crack your head or fall out of the car getting in and out.
Remember to pray for Mark and Cindy as he recovers.
Posted by Picasa