Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Day in the Life: Tues. pt. 3

After the bank, I stopped for some gas. I was mortified to see that it had gone up to $2.93. I only needed enough to get me across town and back. Good Thing.


I just like this picture. The colors I think. Colors just make me happy.


This may seem like a weird photo to you.. Don't tell hubby I was snapping photos while driving. This was my one and only time. to difficult to do safely. It's the Truck plant. There is a Metal fab plant in the complex too. The last remaining dinosaur of the Great GM plants in these parts. I decided I need to look around online and find pictures of all the plants that use to be here. I need to remember them. Most are gone and the buildings have been torn down. very sad.


This was my next stop. Logan's Roadhouse. I love their food, atmosphere. Everything. I was meeting my friend Cindy here for lunch. We had a great visit and enjoyed our food.
Posted by Picasa