Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Day In the Life: Tues. pt. 5

This is Sissy again. She gets cold and will sneak into my room and get up under the covers. She puts her head on the pillow too. It's just to funny.


This is my hubby. He bought a mower for our daughter. He has worked on it and it's mowing like a champ now. He decided to replace the blade. Off to Lowe's we went.


How hard can it be to find a blade that matches. Well, plenty hard. He bought a Universal one, but has used them before and they tend to be sloppy and let the blade wobble. Which, I was informed, can cause something to shear off.. doesn't sound good to me.. We bought it cause we needed one..


Not being prejudice about our purchases, we headed across the street to The Home Depot just to see if they had a blade. They did. The same exact one that the mower needed. We purchased it and returned to Lowe's to return the other blade. Then home to put it on the mower. Not me, hubby. I fixed supper. My photos of supper didn't turn out.

Posted by Picasa