Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ketch-up Saturday...

Good Morning !  I've got dishes in the water, so I'll have to be quick. Another post or two will come later today.. 

1.  I adopted 2 new Soldiers. That means I write letters and pack their boxes 

2. I took on teaching our girls at Church again. Grades 1-6. I love it, I can't wait to start. 

3. No knee pain this week unless I bend them a little to much. 

4. NEVER and I mean NEVER shut your bare foot in the front door. My toe is still bruised and swollen. Wearing shoes is very, very painful. 

5. The green beans are coming in full tilt. Husband has been picking and snapping them for me. 

6. The green beans have been coming in full tilt. Husband is tired of snapping them for me. (he did it 3 whole times)  chuckle. Anyway He picked 2 bags full yesterday. He quickly dispersed all of them to the neighbors. Guess he won't have to snap them. 

7. Bills have been paid, errands run. Well most of them. Next week I have to run to the Vet and get heart worm meds. 

8. I went to a friend's house and showed her how to can tomatoes. She is canning like crazy now. 

9. My first canning of the season was done. I made Salsa. 10 Pints and 2 -1/2 pt jars are done. It's very yummy. 

Hope your week has been going great too..