Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunny Day Sweeping The Clouds Away...




This tune just popped into my head.. "Sunny Days, sweeping the clouds away, Friendly neighbors there that's where we'll meet.. can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street"... How do I get to Sesame Street?? I want to go.. Today. I want and Need some sunny days.


Just for fun this morning I clicked on the "next blog" tab at the top of this blogger page.. Just something to do. My truck was not running right, and so fear got me to turn around and skip church. anyway, when I got home I thought I would get on the net and see what was happening with my friends. No new additions. I was bored so I clicked on the "next blog" tab. Wow, are there lots of different blogs out there. I wonder how many.. I bet on this site alone there are hundreds if not thousands.


While I was glancing through the different Blogs I noticed one central theme in almost every one of them. The winter blues, blahs, or ho-hums. Amazing !! I had no idea that the winter months effect folks like this.. I thought it was a "cold weather" state thing, or maybe even just a "me and my friends" thing, but almost every blog I read mentioned "being bored" or "trying to get motivated", or feeling "blue".


I myself am a lover of spring. I know things have a time. Winter has to come. The earth has to renew itself. It has to rest and rejuvenate. I know that spring won't come if winter doesn't happen first.. It is so hard to wait. I'm impatient. I detest waiting for anything. I want it now. I want spring now. It has been dead and dreary enough. I'm ready for sun, and warmth, and color.


I'm ready for a Sunny day that sweeps the clouds away. I'm ready for Spring.