Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh The Fun I'm Having This Week...


Oh The fun I'm having this week. It's Vacation Bible School Time!!!  I love it. I look forward to it. 
And I'm glad when the week is over. LOL  

This year our Bible School is titled Awesome God, Amazing Power.  We are traveling the world on Amazing wonders Airline. I have the joy of being part of the Team that provides the snacks for the evening. 
(fist pump here)   
LOL, wow it's fun. We not only get a chance to provide a yummy snack but we get to talk about what the kids are learning. We go over their Bible verse for the night with them, and my favorite, I get to pray with them. 

This week we've talked about God's Amazing power over Nature, circumstances, Sin, and tonight about His  power over death. 

Since we are winging our way around on the AWA (Amazing Wonders Airline) We are serving 
In Flight snacks: (chips, pretzels, cheese balls, and gold fish crackers)
Matter Horn yodeling pudding cups
aviator applesauce 
Grand Canyon Boulders (bagel bites) 
Victoria Falls Fish sticks 
Tarmac tater tots
Paricutin Pancakes
Roll and Dive Sausage
Polar dogs
and 
Pilot Popsicles 

I have a great team that help me get everything ready. It's about 3 hours of standing most nights. We all laugh about our swollen ankles and feet. Well those of us who swell do :-) 
I can't imagine not being part of this great week. 

What a joy to have this special time to share with children all about 
the Awesome God who created them, Loves them, and wants them to follow Him.