Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Wall Of Heroes.. Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave



HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY !!!!!

I wanted to post this to my face book wall. I will attempt to, but I don't want anyone left out. 
Over the past 9 yrs. I have had the honor and privilege of packing care packages for 58  wonderful men and women of our Military.I've also had the opportunity to meet many more. 
Their sacrifice and service are what makes America great. 
With all her faults America is still the greatest country in the world. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. 
this will be a long post. Enjoy the Photos.. I won't be posting full names except for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice. 
God Bless America!!!



 My cousin, My Hero Lance Cpl. Thomas Robert Tormanen... 

Tommy when we were kids... 

Brad

Cary

Danny
Gunny Chuck

Hunter

Jeremy

Josh

My Brother Juan... woot woot go bubba go.. 

Krista

Lt. Jeff (Now Captain Jeff) and all these cute fellas... 

Kasey and son

Casey

Major Chip (with the flyswatter) and friends. 

one of our funniest Troops... 

Maj. Tom

Greg

Wesley

Husband and wife Ron and Courtney both deployed to separate locations during their deployment. 

Robert


Brian

Dan

"Doc Stiggy" 
Benjamin P. Castiglione

Doug and Allen

Jimmy cooking steaks for his men a couple of 4th's ago. 

Kelly and some Welcome Home daddy kisses.. 

Lynn taking school supplies to this girls school.. 

Willie 

Robert and friends.. 

Sean, Travis, David, Ross, Cody. 

Brother and Sister Nicole and Nate 

Nate, Me, and Aaron

Phil

John.. (btw he finished his degree while deployed) 

Jonathan "Drako" 

JC

Caleb

Cortni

Ron and Family

Tim and family

Rest in Peace Aaron Ullmun "Doc"

Rest in Peace Joseph M. Lilly

Ken's Cousin -Emzley Eugene Ramer Navy WWII 


Ken's Great Uncle - Frank Ramer 1882-1952 

Ken's brother - Billy Jeff Howe- 

Ken's brother - Dennis Hyatt Howe - Korea

Ken's brother - Dale - Korea

Ken's brother Jerris "Don" 

Ken's Brother Marion "Punk" 

Nephew Dennis 

Nephew Barry

My Husband Ken... 

To all of you I don't have photos for, or don't know personally 
Thank you for making us the greatest Country on Earth.. 
Thank you for giving us this special day of Independence to Celebrate.. 
GOD BLESS AMERICA...