Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Recipe Share: Yummy and Quick Cranberry Sauce...

Oh hail the wonderful Cranberry.. 

I love cranberry sauce. I don't care what form it takes. whole berry, jellied, 
canned or cooked from the real berries. 
Cranberry sauce is wonderful. 
I got this recipe from a friend. 
It's quick and easy and very very yummy. 
My family, who do NOT like cranberry sauce LOVED this.. 

1- can cranberry sauce. (I use whole berry, I think it has more juice, but you could use either) 
1- small box of red Jello (any kind of red jello will due. This year I found cranberry so I used it.) 
1/2-  of a 15oz  can of crushed pineapple 
Chopped nuts of your choice. (I had pecan, so that's what we used) 

Into a small bowl, dump the canned cranberry sauce. 
spoon in the pineapple. Juice is OK. 
add the chopped nuts.. I'm thinking about 1/2 cup will do. 
mix
Now open the jello and sprinkle the dry powder over all. 
and Mix.. 

place in the bowl you would like to serve this in
 and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. 
Over night is better. 

Serve and enjoy !!!!