Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Preparations..


Oh the Christmas Preparations..

The Christmas wreath has been hung on the porch. 
Husband has strung the lights on the same porch. 
The tree is up and decorated.  
Christmas goodies have been made and consumed. 
Goodie boxes have been made and given out. 
Christmas packages have been mailed. 
Cards have been chosen and the newsletter made out.
Said cards have been mailed. 
All gifts have been purchased. 

I am amazed.... 

I usually still have lots of things to do the week before Christmas. 
This year I just have to: 
Bake more cookies.
make more candy.
and wrap the gifts. 

And finally Spend the day with family and friends 
Just enjoying Christmas. 

I hope your preparations are going well. 
I wish you the Love, Peace, and Joy of Christ this Christmas
and I wish you lots of Family, friends. 
and Just enjoying Christmas.