Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus...



‎"Silent night.. Holy night.. all is calm, all is bright, round yon virgin, mother and child, Holy infant so tender and mild, Sleep in heavenly peace, sleep in heavenly peace".. 

As I sit here in peace waiting for the hustle and bustle that accompany 
This Special Holiday Season. 
I like to think about all the things I love about this time of year. 
I love the music, the laughter, and the singing.  
I love the sharing, and smiles, and extra hugs. 
I love the baking, and the eating, and the candy canes. 
I love the way people show their true hearts. 
Their giving hearts. 
I love the decorations, and the snow, and the bright shiney lights. 
I love the Joy that fills my heart and soul. 
I love all these things, 
But the thing I love the best
is remembering the Birth of the Christ Child.

I Love that Christmas is a Birthday!
God's best gift was His gift of His very own son. 
In a very short 33 yrs. of life that son would give an even greater gift. 
His own life.
So that you and I could live in Forgiveness, Joy, and Peace. 
Christmas is a Birthday. 
A very special day. 
When I celebrate the birth of 
My Savior. 
I hope you are celebrating too. 

Happy Birthday Jesus.