Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh How I Wish...


Today's post is about wishing. Husband and I love antiques. We love to peruse the flea markets and Auctions, Estate sales and yard sales. We look, we admire, we plan. 
Oh how we wish these treasures could go home with us. 

Having a small house is not conducive to our love of anything old and unique. At one time we planned to build a new home or restore and old one in our beloved Ky. 
Now we just look and imagine.. 

Here are a few of our favorite finds today. 
you can find these and other treasures here.

The coffee grinder above. A lot of times these sat in the stores on the counter.
 I can almost smell the beans being ground in it now.. 


 
This Bed. Hubby and I both swooned over this. I don't really think 
it would fit in either of the bedrooms. But isn't it just wonderful. 


And Lastly this old girl. We still hope to find a wood cook stove to take to our Ky. cabin. 
I can almost smell the coffee and biscuits now.