Saturday, March 28, 2009

Welcome to My front porch...

Good Morning from My front Porch..
I have always wanted to write a blog. I love to talk and I love to share recipes, books, stories, ideas and such. I had some trouble thinking of a name for my Blog. I have a cousin, who has a blog, and her name was so creative. when I took the 2 minutes I thought I should spend considering mine. I glanced out my door and saw my porch.. I love to sit on my porch. I love to watch all the excitement, from who's passing by to who's driving up my drive. I watch the birds, trees, flowers, etc.. I can see just about everything. My perspective may be different then yours. I'm sitting on my chair on my porch.. I hope you will draw up a chair. grab a glass of iced tea, Lemonade, your favorite coffee, or your favorite cold drink. Take a deep breath, relax, and share some time with me.. We'll swap stories about our friends and families, our pets and grand kids, our favorite recipes, songs, poetry, photos, and ideas.
drop by anytime.. there is always room.. come set a spell...