Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lord, I'd like to cancel my order....

As I said in the previous post, I've always wanted to write a blog. I even searched through some today trying to decide how to do it. I was all excited and decided I would probably be the only one interested in anything I had to say. (big grin) If you like it let me know. If you don't , keep it to yourself.. LOL
I have a list of things I want to talk about. I made it yesterday when my phone line was down. I seem to have all these great and deep thoughts when I'm here in Ky. (this is where my Front Porch is) I think it's because I don't have all the stuff pulling for my attention here. only two rooms to keep clean, I'm out in the middle of nowhere so no daily trips to wal-mart, or the grocery store. It's quiet so I can actually think.. maybe that's not good, but I think it is.. I've been reading since I've been here.. I've read two books so far.. the last one was " the secret life of bees".. I loved it.. the one comment that was made I really thought about was" People hate to forgive, If God said, forgive or die, most of us would choose to order our coffins". I know I have ordered my coffin on more then one occasion. I am so thankful that God continues to work with me and showed me how important forgiveness is.. I'm glad He let me cancel my coffin order..