Monday, April 16, 2012

Introducing Our New Great Grandson.. He is Grand...


     Introducing our New Great Grandson..  Aydin Michael..  Isn't he a doll..  It's been a long time..
(almost 16 yrs) Since a baby has graced our home. This one is wonderful.. He is all snugly and just the right baby size.. a Whopping 6lbs. He had a bit of a rough start. He came about a month early, had some trouble with his lungs, and gave us all a bit of a worry and many extra prayers. God healed and now our little Aydin is doing just fine.
    It was great fun for all of us, even Papa to get a chance to meet him. Papa won't hold him just yet. He says Aydin has the doddals.. LOL  that means his head is all wobbly and husband is afraid he won't hold him right. Maybe next time, or definitely when the doddals are gone..
   It's funny how quickly one forgets how tiny feet can be.. how snugly warm, and wonderful smelling babies are. I can't wait to have a new little person sit at my table, help me plant pumpkins, take my hand and walk..
I can't wait.. Fishing, and cookies, and Grandma I love you.. The best most wonderful things in the world.
 I can't wait..
    Welcome to our family little Aydin Michael.. Welcome to our home and our hearts.. We can't wait to know you, to play with you, to love you..