Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today I Am Thankful ...

Today I am Thankful...
I am Thankful for a God who loves me,
cares for me, sings over me, knows my needs and then
supplies Just what I need when I need it.



I am Thankful for My Family; all of them; Each one.

I am Thankful for the Friends that God has placed in my life.
Each one special in their own way.
Some that have become part of our family.



I am Thankful for the little things that happen each day.
I am thankful for smiles, kind words, and music.

I am thankful for hugs and kisses from my husband,
hugs from my kids and grand kids,
hugs from my friends.
I'm especially thankful for dog kisses.

I am thankful for the sounds and smells of fall, cheers at football games,
campfires and smores.
the taste of Cold Apple Cider and Warm donuts.


I am Thankful for the Sparkling white diamonds of snow in the winter, and the promise of life to come as the earth renews itself

I am thankful for the bright colors of the trees and flowers in Spring,
The smell of fresh dirt
and For the sound of rain gently falling on our roof.

I am Thankful for the hot days of summer,
BBQ grills, hot dogs, and ice cream.

I am thankful for this journey called life,
I am thankful for the smooth roads that I have traveled.

I'm thankful for the rough ground
where my character has been tested
and where I have been made a better person.

I'm thankful for the long nights of weeping
for they were, as promised, followed by Joy in the morning.

I am thankful for so many things
that there aren't enough pages to write them on.

Today I am Thankfully Rejoicing for it all...