Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Pie That Almost Wasn't...

whew, the Pie is done..

No small feat today. Usually Pie's are one of my good things. I can make homemade crust, but I don't. I like the Pillsbury "roll it out yourself" pie crusts. I had one in the freezer.

If you read my last post you will see a few comments about what not to do when making a pie to take for Thanksgiving dinner.

Above you will see the pie.. The pie crust didn't roll out right; and the pan was to big.
I re-rolled the top crust.. uh my only comment about the bottom is crust is this.. "I just hope it stays on the bottom and the pie will come off the pan without a scraper".

Another Note you may want to make, if you take a Pie to your dinner..

"Cinnamon sugar sprinkled on Top will cover a multitude of sins"

And it's mighty Tasty too...

Happy Thanksgiving !!!