Friday, November 8, 2013

I'm Still Here....


Wow, Time has flown by since my last post. A lot has been happening. I'll make a quick run down.  

1.  I had my hysterectomy. It went well. 
2.  I'm on week 5 of recovery.  yahoo. 
3.  I've learned you probably should be really careful when you open a huge container of corn starch.. 


It was quite funny at the time.. It went everywhere. I'm still finding it in the strangest places. 
4.  Our leaves are mostly gone along with the warmer temps. I fear winter is really on the way.. 
5.  Our sweet and funny little squirrel friends are gone. We have only 2 now that visit on a regular basis. We fear a hunter got them. I'm hoping they headed off to Phoenix to visit relatives for the winter. 
6.  Our grandson Tim is half-way through  his classes, and will be leaving for India and Nepal for 3 months in just a few short weeks. 
7.  I have gotten a big part of my Christmas shopping done. Not because I'm a planner, but because all the grand kids asked for gift cards and or money. I'm thinking they don't appreciate the unique and unusual items I find for them..  (ROTFL) 
8.  I am again participating in the annual facebook 30 days of thankful posts.

Well that's it for now. I'll write more on my surgery later. Don't worry nothing graphic.. and I promise not to post the photos the surgeon took. (they are really cool)  

Enjoy the last of the leaves, a good snuggle blanket, your favorite hot beverage, and a good book..