Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Ham and Grandkids...

Our oldest grandson and his son Aydin 

I have a revolt on my hands. The brood decided they just didn't want photos this time, and frankly I was busy cooking, eating and playing with great grandkids and only took a few photos when we got out the Easter Baskets from grandma and papa.

I love this pic of Aydin from last year. He was 6lbs the ham was 10lbs.. 
amazing what a year can do for your size... 
BTW. Aydin out weighed the Ham by allot..  LOL 

Here is our Aydin this year... Mama has called him her Buddha baby all year.. 
He now weighs only a few pounds less then his 3yr. old brother.. 

Kristopher was in deep concentration. 
He was trying to figure out how to get the toys and the ball out of his basket. 

This was the first time Kristopher wanted me to play with him. It was great. He doesn't see us much. He is all boy. He loves the barn. I'll have to do a post on that old Fisher Price barn. Every boy kid that's been in our house over the past 30 years has loved the barn. They all ask to play with it as soon as they get their coats off. 

I really miss the photos I always take. I gave everyone a pass this time. It won't happen again.  You all can't see our Jon, he's been living in Southerner Ill.for the past 2 yrs, wear Kristopher's Orange Easter basket as a hat. I can't even begin to describe how attractive that was..  

Our only Granddaughter Marisa brought her Beau to Dinner. What a wonderful young man. Very respectful and polite. I'm so happy to see her spending time with such a wonderful young man. 

Because we chose a time for dinner later in the Day, I was able to attend Church. It's the first Easter I've been to our services in a while. I love it. I love the Easter flowers in the Sanctuary. I love the "New" Easter outfits including the new shoes. I love the Songs of Worship. I love remembering Christ's Love and Sacrifice  for me. Easter the time of renewal. I love that God has made "all things New"..  in the world and in my Heart.