Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Praying For Boston....



Today I'm thinking and praying for Boston. I know millions of Americans are praying too. Again I see how evil plans by evil men are carried out. I was immediately reminded of 9-11. And the feelings that overwhelmed me..

This time I immediately looked for the good, and I saw it. I saw it in the race volunteers who ran, but almost as one turned and ran back toward those who were injured.. I saw first responders, doctors, and others working to get the injured to a place of safety. 

We will never know all the names of those who were heroes. We'll never know what acts of compassion were preformed. We'll never know the number of our fellow citizens who immediately fell to their knees in prayer. 

Today I am again reminded that the Good in Us still outweighs the evil in a few. Today I am praying for the Citizens of Boston, for those injured, for the first responders, for the doctors and Nurses, and for our Nation. 

May God Bless America....