Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm Thinking...



I'm Thinking... I'm Thinking that the "photo a day" thing is cool, but not very practical for me. Two Old older people are just not that exciting. When I caught myself taking photos of my Chili cooking in the pot I knew something had to change. 

I really like Cousin Sharyn's way of taking photos and making a week with them. So I'm thinking I can do a few photos a week and make a month page out of them. Wow I'm smart. So all those photos I take every day can be weeded down into a couple or a few from each week and then the best most interesting ones *COUGH *COUGH uh the ones that strike my fancy, can be put in a cute little scrapbook. Voila. a wonderful way to make memories of the Year. 

I'm sure there will be fab. photos of all the graduation festivities. There should be some great photos of any vacations, visits, the garden, canning, Holidays, Birthday Celebrations, my clean back porch, etc. That will work for me. I even have a place this summer where I can put up a real table and sit and work on creating some things.

 I have a couple of scrapbooks I'd like to make for the grandkids that are graduating. I'm not sure I'll get them done before that, but hopefully I'll get them finished before they get married. I won't tell you how I'm still working planning on finishing Sue's Quilt for Graduation. *cough.. her son is one that is graduating so I'm not thinking I'll get to her quilt any time soon. As a matter of fact I think I may have sold, oh my Yes I did, sold the material and stuff. Well a nice new tied fleece blanket for her 50th Birthday will be just fine. If I shoot for her 50th I should probably most likely get it done.