Saturday, August 25, 2012

Katch-Up Saturday...

Wow, has it been a busy month. Lot's to share, I'll try to keep it brief.. 

August Now ~Wedding wow
Grandkids come ~ back is numb
moving stuff ~ more then enough

look through collection ~ Work election 
Buying Wood ~ New floor looks good




Grandkids back home ~ We feel alone
Ky. Family comes to call ~ a wonderful time is had by all


Soon back to work and to the sorting ~ Axillary night I am reporting
Packing Boxes for a Troop ~ Yes I love our wonderful group


Fought some bees they were tough ~ But our friend John had poison stuff


Bees are dead and dying still ~ stomping them gives me a thrill
Hoarder Sale at this week's end ~ Please stop and buy a lot  my friends.. 

*** a side note for any bee lovers. 
There were thousands of these bees. When they made their way into the house, they had to go.