Saturday, August 4, 2012

Gong To Chapel, And She's Gonna Get Married...


Oh my goodness.. Today is your Wedding Day.. Funny how quickly the time passed. It seems like only yesterday when I drove in your Granny's driveway and I could hear you yelling.. "She's here, she's here, Aunt Karen is here"...  That was the very moment I knew you were something special. It was our first meeting. My first meeting with the whole family. I had just found you all and was so excited. (Birth family)
I'll never forget how you hugged me and hugged me.


I remember the first Christmas you and your sister Savanah came to Celebrate with us. Your cousin Kindra was there too. It was wonderful.. I loved the times when I came and spent the night. You were always so excited to have me staying with you.

I remember that every time I came to visit it was a celebration. There were special events like your prom, the "Little Miss Bath" competition, Which you won of course.. :-)   and your graduation open house.

So many times I have thought of you and considered what I would tell you on the day you married. Today is that day.


Be good to each other. Be kind. Always do the little extra things that show Nick how special he is to you. 
Every day won't be great, but as long as you love each other it won't matter. I've seen your love grow from the fuzzy, fufu kind of love to a deeper love. It will continue to grow and mature. There will be days when you will wonder how you could have ever married him, and after a bit you will realize that you really couldn't live without him. 

I can't wait to see what new paths your life takes. I can't tell you the Joy that fills my heart knowing you have found THE ONE to journey with you....  

I Pray for you;  Love that knows no bounds, Love that knows no end, Love that is faithful, Love that is kind, Love that will give all it has, Love that is constant. I pray that you will face your future hand in hand trusting in God to lead the way. 

I want to remind you that I love you..  May your special day be perfect.....  Hugs 


 Update:  Your day was perfect.. here you are with your Uncle Steve at the Reception.. What a lovely bride you made. What a Beautiful Person you have become.. So Blessed to have you in our family... hugs..