Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day....


Happy Mother's Day.. 

I hope all you mom's are having a great day. I just had to share a couple of things with you. First I thought I would let you read my first Mother's day post.click here. 
Having an abundance of Mom's I don't want to leave anyone out. 

The second thing I wanted to tell you about was my Mother's day gift this year. 
here is your first hint. 


yep, you got it.. I got 6 boxes of steaks. Well one box is chopped steaks. 
A fancy name for hamburger, but it's really good and preformed into patties. 
The boxes include rib eyes, sirloin strips, fillet minion's, and I think there are 
a couple of bigger ones in there too.. 

I have to laugh. Not many women are lucky enough to have a husband thoughtful enough to buy them a big box of meat for Mother's day. 
I know I am loved.. 

Happy Mothers day !!! 
May your table be full of family and friends. 
And a big steak..