Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead....

I have all kinds of mixed feeling about this.I want no man dead.. I want them to open their hearts and lives to Christ and be changed men. That the Evil in them, would be replaced by the Pure Love of God.


I'm going to post some things I saw about this on my facebook pages. Interesting what the world thinks of this.  


My favorite post was this one. It really does say what I am feeling.

* "I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries 

with great pleasure."  -Mark Twain-


* In an interesting twist, the deaths of both Osama Bin Laden, 
and Hitler were both announced on the same date. May 1st.

*A HUGE THANK YOU to our military, who have sacrificed, died, suffered, and worked hard, to fight people like Osama Bin Laden. YOU are the ones we thank. YOU are the ones who deserve ALL CREDIT. Thank a soldier for bringing due justice for those lost on 9/11 and all the victims around the world who suffered from his commands.


*The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.

By: George W. Bush


*20For there shall be no reward for the evil man; 

the lamp of the wicked shall be put out. 

Proverbs 24:20 (Amplified Bible)


*For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, 
but against the rulers, against the authorities, 
against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, 
against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12 

The true "war on terrorism" has it's core in the spiritual realm.
Pray for God's TRUTH to prevail & false teaching to be revealed as EVIL...
especially to all those who are deceived.