Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Be Encouraged.

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves; He will take great delight in you; 
in His love he will no longer rebuke you; but will rejoice over you with Singing.

   I don't know about you, but I occasionally suffer from unworthy-itis. It has taken me a while to believe Who I am in Christ and how God see's me. 

The first time I ever saw this verse I immediately thought "this is so great but God could never really love me, delight in me, or rejoice over me with singing." I could tell you all the reasons why this verse did not apply to me.  Then I realized if I was going to believe the Bible was God's word to me. If I was going to believe that God loved me and sent His son to die for me. (Matt 3:16)  Then I needed to believe this too.. 

Wow, God looks at me and takes delight in me. He looks at me and Rejoices. His love for me causes Him to Sing over me. God is so in love with Us, His own Creation, that He is Singing it.. 

He is with you, He is rescuing you, He Delights in You, He loves you, and He Rejoices over you with Singing...How cool is that.  

Whatever the world is calling you today..Be encouraged. The God of the Universe, The God that created it all from Nothing, The God that Created you to have a Relationship with Him, The God who sent His son to die for your Sins, He is telling you who you are in Him..