Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh The Excitement Of A New Calendar...



Happy 2012 

I am so ready to start a new year. I bet you are too. 
I was just telling our ladies prayer group yesterday how I love my new Calendar. It's so nice and new and pristine. So full of promise for the New Year.. 

I spent the day filling in my calendars. (I have 3) I add all the birthdays, meetings, and events I know about already. It's such an exciting time. I can already see that this year is full of exciting things.. 

We will be celebrating the birth of our first Great Grandchild in March. 
Hubby will be 65 in March.. LOL  Medicare here he comes. 
Our only granddaughter will be 18 in May. 
I have a niece getting married in August, and a grandson turning 18 in December. 
So many great events to look forward to already. 

I see the pretty empty squares on my calender and I'm excited. 
I know adventures await me. Vacations, visits, outings, dinners, and celebrations. 
parties, meetings, garden planting and harvesting. 
The calenders themselves tell me of special days for remembering loved ones, waving my Flag, and the best fishing days. 

The New Year has begun.  
I see it in my calender, all fresh and white and new. 
I can't wait...