Saturday, January 7, 2012

I"m Beginning To Wonder About Some Things....


YES, I'm a little Husky.. well, maybe a lot Husky, OK, I'm Fat.
I admit it. Yes, I know it. Yes, my friends and family lovingly try to help me improve my eating, and encourage exercise. I love them for that. 

I do NOT however like that my local grocery store thought I was fat. 
How's that you say.. Well, you know those lovely little machines that spit out coupons along with your receipt? Well I got a lovely little coupon when I checked out Yesterday. I didn't look at it then. 
Later that afternoon I grabbed my receipts and that catalina coupon out of my purse. I saw save $7. 
I thought " woo hoo I've hit the jackpot".. 

Uh, NO.. the coupon was for $7 off diet pills. I immediately started to wonder about a few things. 
Is there a scale hidden under the floor in front of the cashier? 
Are they keeping track of all the "high calorie" food I buy in their store? 
Are the Camera's recording my appearance from month to month and seeing a weight change ?
Did one of the store employees see me eating that peanut butter cup in aisle 3 ???  

I had to laugh...  Thankfully I have a pretty good sense of Humor. 
I think if the catalina machine spits out a diet product coupon I need to accept it.. 

I also feel the need to pass it on to one of you who read this.. 
Just let me know who would like that coupon. 
I'll be sure to send it right our to you.  
LOL  
I Think I may just change stores for a while too..