Sunday, July 31, 2011

Favorite Song Night.. "Redeemer" & "Trust In Jesus"



When I need a little extra Faith for something I'm facing I love to Listen to "Redeemer". It reminds me that I can do all things through Christ..

When I need to remember I have a Great deliverer, and A strong Defender, I Listen to "Trust In Jesus".  




 Nicole C. Mullen \ Redeemer

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning 
Who told the ocean you an only come this far? 
Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening 
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?


Well I know my Redeemer lives 
I know my Redeemer lives 
All of creation testify 
This life within me cries 
I know my Redeemer lives


The very same God that spins things in orbit 
He runs to the weary, the worn and the weak 
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken 
They conquered death to bring me victory


Now I know my Redeemer lives 
I know my Redeemer lives 
Let all creation testify 
Let this life within me cry 
I know my Redeemer, He lives

To take away my shame 
And He lives forever I'll proclaim 
That the payment for my sin 
Was the precious life He gave 
But now He's alive 
And there's an empty grave.


And I know my Redeemer, He lives 
I know my Redeemer lives 
Let all creation testify 
This life within me cries 
I know my Redeemer lives




Trust In Jesus 
Third Day

One of these days we all will stand in judgment for
Every single word 
That we have spoken
One of these days we all will stand before the Lord
Give a reason for 
Everything we've done
And what I've done is

(Chorus)
Trust in Jesus
My great Deliverer
My strong Defender
The Son of God
I trust in Jesus
Blessed Redeemer
My Lord forever
The Holy One, the Holy One

What are you gonna do when your time has come
And your life is done 
And there's nothing you can stand on
What will you have to say at the judgment throne
Well, I already know 
The only thing that I can say I

Chorus

There's nothing I can do on my own to find forgiveness
It's by His grace alone 
I trust in Jesus, trust in Jesus

Chorus X2