Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Survey Says....


Hey friends.. Thought I would tell you something rather interesting.. I use the site Swagbucks. Yep I swag.. LOL  I heard how great it was. FYI you get Swagbucks "virtual bucks" for doing things like searches on the web, playing games, participating in polls, looking for secret codes, and taking "trusted surveys". Then you can take all those bucks you win and use them in the Swagstore to buy all kinds of cool stuff. I like to purchase the Amazon gift cards. I have several of them. I just apply them to my amazon acct. as credits and can use them anytime on any purchase I make on Amazon.com .

I'm telling you all of this for this reason. I have finally figured out something really interesting. I qualify for practically none of the surveys. LOL  that's right. I think I have qualified for 3, maybe 4. I have attempted tons of them, and believe me they offer plenty of them.

I guess I don't fall into the correct demographics.  I don't use all the high tech phones, I don't download music or play video games on my XBox 360. I don't drink alcohol, and I don't invest in any mutual funds or CD's. We don't have any kids at home. (apparently dogs and cat kids don't count) We don't travel by air, nor do we stay in hotels on vacations.

We aren't planning on buying a new vehicle in 6 months. We are old and full of aches and pains, but no exciting ailments. We don't go to movies, tho I do rent them. We are both over 50, well hubby is over 60. and we don't work.

Apparently NO ONE wants to know my opinion about anything. LOL  no one.. Seriously we still have our teeth so the denture folks don't even care about us yet.

I told my friend Cindy, who Swagbucks too, all about my pitful self. She laughed. Apparently if it wasn't for her 2 kids she wouldn't qualify for any surveys either. She is 40 now. That must be the kiss of death for Survey taking..

I hope you have better luck then me. For now I'll have to get my Swagbucks other ways. I'll keep trying those surveys and hoping that someday, someone, somewhere, will want to have my opinion about their product or their services.. Someone..  Someday.. (big sigh)

Till then.. If you don't Swag.. check it out here.  I warn you.. if you are over 40 they won't care.