Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th Of July...




Happy 4th of July to you !!! I love it.. I love the whole thing, picnics, parades, hot dogs, swimming, ice cream, grills, suntan lotion, and bug spray... I love the soppy wet kisses given by wet kids fresh out of the lake, the smell of charcoal, the smell of sunscreen.. LOL I love the Music, Patriotic and Loud.. I love the sounds of laughter, grandparents telling stories of their special 4th of July memories, and Fireworks.. the perfect end to a perfect Day..

But my favorite thing of all is to see the Flag.... Our Flag.. Flying.. proud, bold, unhindered...
Our Flag.. what Emotions it evokes in me... some of them I wrote here.. http://maamawkaren.blogspot.com/2009/07/im-yankee-doodle-dandy.html

Today I hope you enjoy a picnic, grill smoke in your eyes, soppy wet kisses from a kid, ice cream, Patriotic Music, the sounds of laughter, and Fireworks..

Today I hope you see a Flag, Our Flag, Flying, Proud, Bold, and Unhindered....