Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas From Our Home To Yours.....




A few years ago a dear friend sent me a Christmas card containing this "List" of Blessings. 
It so eloquently expresses in words what I feel in my heart. 
Merry Christmas from our Home to Yours. 
God Bless us, Every one... 

“My Christmas List of Blessings”
~Vicki J. Kuyper~

My Christmas List is more than just a way to keep track of The Special people God has brought into my life to love.

It’s like a treasured scrapbook filled with pleasant memories of all the times God’s answered prayer through friends and family.

Every name’s a touchstone that leads to a place and time, Where God has used another’s heart to reach out and touch mine.

It may have happened years ago or even yesterday, 
but every person on my list has changed my life some way. Through simple conversation, a warm hug 
or a shared meal.

Every person on my list has helped me grow or heal,
Or laugh or love or learn or smile… 
the blessings never end. As God allows our paths to cross as family and friends.

So please know that this greeting is more than a Christmas wish. 
It’s a “thank you” card to God for putting you on my list

Each and every one whose name I’ve come to hold so dear. 
Those who’ve shown me Christmas joy each day of the year.