Thursday, January 23, 2014

Update On Our Grandson's Missionary Journey...



Today I was checking some more photos of our grandson and his Missions Team. You may remember that Tim is part of a group from YWAM (Youth With A Mission) that is on Mission Outreach to Thailand and Cambodia. The group is in Cambodia. I'd love to post a few photos, but there really aren't any except one or two that don't show the people they are ministering to. I agree with the team that the photos of the children and others don't need to be posted. It really is treating folks the way we'd like to be treated.  

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to read blog posts and hear about the wonderful work this Team is doing. The Team is now in Cambodia working with kids at risk. So many of these young children are sold into human trafficking. The team shows them how special and precious they are. They tell them how God created them and loves them and that alone makes them special and important. The team is teaching art, and hygiene among other things. They also have Bible studies with the parents. It's just so wonderful to hear of the love they are sharing with all those they meet. 

I'm inspired by their willingness even in the midst of all they see, to share the love of Christ unconditionally. I think I see our Tim growing older not only in appearance but in ways we didn't realize he would. I am so proud of him and all he is doing. The Joy of the Lord is really what motivates all of them.  I hope you will join me in praying for the Team.  you can click here to see my first blog post about the teams journey. Below you will see a few photos of our Tim and a few of the team members.