Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's All Good..



After all the excitement of last week, I'm happy to report that my visit with the Cardiologist went well. My heart is working perfectly. My pain could have been coming from acid reflux. I've had issues in the past. I think it could also be a bit of a reaction to the chemical used in the test. I'm pretty sure I have a hernia. I plan on keeping it for a while, well at least until it has to have some attention. It doesn't bother me often so it's OK for now and I'm not even sure it's a hernia. I say if it ain't broke leave it alone. 

  I'm in the process of rescheduling my hysterectomy. Yippee. Really I just want the surgery done and over with. This girl has stuff to do. I'm putting it off till the end of Sept. I have a Family bridal shower, My niece's Baby shower, a Conference with my Church Family, and a goodbye dinner for my grandson that heads off for training and then on to the mission field for 6 months. 

A busy month for sure. I love busy. I'll have a couple of weeks full of rest and naps.  LOL  I'm planning on being good to go by the first of Nov. I love the Holidays and I have to be in good shape to pack my "special Soldier" boxes for Christmas. There's also Thanksgiving baking and dinner, Black Friday shopping, Christmas shopping at the outlet mall, and Christmas decorating and baking. Hard to believe that the fall is closing in on us. 

I'm thanking God that my Heart is working just as he designed it to. I'm so thankful that I can be part of family celebrations and be involved in Serving God with my Church family.