Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween....


Happy Halloween !!!

I can't believe how quickly October has flown by. We headed to Ky. for 3 weeks. I have lots to tell you about that trip. I didn't take the computer. I have a few things to tell you about that too. 

I have our Candy at the ready in the cute pumpkin, Ghost, Spider bowl I bought last year on clearance. 

I have my orange Halloween turtleneck with the black cat on the collar ready to put on along with my Cool "Trunk or Treat" shirt from Church. We have been doing Trunk or Treat for the past few years. always a great time. I'll be helping serve cider and donuts. I have my hat and gloves ready if I need them. I popped a couple of Advil for the knees, so I should be good for a while. 

I can't wait to see all the princesses and witches, super heroes and clowns that come to visit. I love seeing all the kids and their parents. It's a great time of fun for all of us. 
I hope you get some great treats tonight and NO tricks..  have fun and stay safe.