Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Help Me, My Facebook Page Will Not Work



Oh My Goodness, I'm having a meltdown.. well, not really, but I'd sure like to .... You May be asking yourself " What Vile, horrible, despicable event could cause me to want to throw a tantrum of epic proportions.." Well, I'll tell you.. It has been a week since I could get my facebook page to load properly. Oh, it will load, and I can read the feed wall.. but I can't post any comments, tell anyone what I'm doing, play mafia wars, farmville, post notes, etc.. I am at a loss.. I have gotten use to posting stuff on my fb page. let me explain.. so many of my friends, family, and Church family are on fb, it's easier and quicker for me to contact them through facebook. I just post whatever and they all see it.. how cool is that.. much quicker then emailing. I don't have emails for all my friends on facebook.. I don't need them.. I just post what I want them to know... and they know... Well, not any more.. now I'm sitting and wondering who and what I need to email to people.. egad.. I don't know if I remember how to email.. And let's not even talk about my mafia wars game.. I'm loosing out on special loot items, jobs, etc.. cause the page won't load.. oh, I can look at the page... but it won't let me click on anything or do anything.. And don't even get me started on farmville.. my crops are rotten.. my animals are probably all dead, and well, It's just to sad to speak about...

I remember a life before facebook, before myspace (which I gave up on cause the pages took so long to load), before email, before text messaging, before computers. I was fine, I was rational, I was a normal person.. If you told me to google, I would have thought you wanted me to look really hard at something... LOL But now, I'm hooked.. I want to know what all my FRIENDS are up to, I want to jet off to Moscow and do some jobs and get some loot.. I want to harvest my avocados, plums, bananas, and gather the feathers off my ducks.. I want to let you know I am eating sloppy joes for supper..

So for now, I'll just quietly meltdown.. I'll try to figure out why I can't get the crazy thing to work.. I've cleaned out my cookies, rebooted a billion times, I've even changed my password... all to no avail.. if you have any suggestions as to how I may regain my sanity and get my facebook to work again.. feel free to email me... wait.. email.. what is my email address...egad.. just post a comment... I'll be checking... I'll be hoping that you know how to help me function again as a normal fb person..

for now, I will play jungle jewels, the only game I can get to load on fb.. I'll check my feed wall and will see all the fun things my friends are doing.. though I won't be able to wish them happy birthday, cute pictures, congrats on your new baby, home, or job... No, me, I'll be watching tv, reading, and trying to remember how to email folks again...