Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Can't wait to call him DAD...


If you read the last post.. Happy Father's Day Papa.. you are probably really confused.. Let me tell you that I walked around in a daze for a while.. I'd like you to meet my Dad..

here is a picture of him.. See any resemblance??? LOL like the hair.. oh my goodness, all my aunts and uncles have this hair.. it's what all the kids are terrified of.. the "Family" hair.. I like it.. but I'm weird..
so to continue on.. This is my Dad.. My biological dad.. I don't remember him.. I've stared at his face and listened to his voice on tape.. but I don't remember him.. I wish I did.. The great thing about the tapes.. Video.. Dad had one of the first cameras that came out.. you hooked the huge unit to your TV.. then the cord stretched out so far and you could record as far as your cord went.. I've copied and watched movies of my dad.. I've seen him talking, sleeping, and playing with my brother and sister.. (Dad and my mom divorced, both remarried.. Dad had 2 more kids, and Mom had 6 more.. with me and my two brothers.. that makes 11 kids altogether.. whoo.
anyway.. I've watched him.. I can tell a lot about him in those tapes.. He was loving.. and caring.. a snazzy dresser.. LOL and loads of fun.. quick to laugh..
I guess it's funny to say I can't wait to meet my Dad. well , I know I met him.. I know he loved me.. he was willing to give me up.. so I could have a family.. he never forgot me.. I know cause mom, told me.. he waited for us to find him.. I just didn't get to him in time.. He had passed away 7 years before I started looking.. Yep, I can't wait to call him Dad.. to listen to his Voice.. to hear his stories.. to watch his movements.. hug his neck.. and touch his hair.. I want to know everything... but mostly I can't wait to see him in Heaven.. and call him Dad...