Thursday, September 25, 2014

MIni Rant Of The Day: Dear Mr./Mrs. Politician



Politicians drive me nuts...


Mini Rant for the day.. 
    Dear Mr./Mrs. Politician.. 
Stop telling me how bad your opponent is.. Stop telling me how your opponent has supported "the bad party and the wrong people"...  Stop telling me how we will all suffer if your opponent wins.. 

Tell Me:  What are you going to do to help us, the voters..  
We need you to tell us how you are going to improve the economy, help our Veterans, make sure everyone has insurance, how are you going to improve our schools and City services. How are you going to look out for Seniors.. What are you going to do to see that our taxes are used in the most efficient way.. 

Stop telling me how bad the other guy is.. Tell me that you are going to listen to me. That you are going to set your priorities for your constituents even if it doesn't agree with your parties' line of thinking..  

Tell me what you are going to do, and I just may vote for you.