Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Nothing Compares...




I was just listening to one of my favorite songs by "Third Day".  
"Nothing Compares"
You can find it here

Here are the Lyrics: 

I've heard all the stories
I've seen all the signs
Witnessed all the glory
Tasted all that's fine
  • Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing You, Lord
    Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing You, Lord

    I see all the people
    Wasting all their time
    Building up their riches
    For a life that's fine

    I find myself just living for today
    'Cause I don't know what
    Tomorrow's gonna bring
    So no matter if I rise or fall
    I'll never be alone, oh no
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing compares to God's Love for me and you. 
Nothing compares to the Promises He has made to us. 
Nothing compares to His sacrifice for us. 
Nothing compares to knowing Him. To having a real relationship with Him. 

Nothing Compares !!!